Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lots of new beads and new ways to get them

Recently I decided to start selling my beads on Facebook too, 
on my Fan page here: 
https://www.facebook.com/GlassBeadArt

My etsy shop has mostly sets of identical beads and some focals, but I love assembling beads into color matching sets and combined sets ready to make jewelry.
So far I only sold these to local jewelry designers or at local bead shows I attended.
From now on, you can buy these straight from my Facebook page. They are all in a special album.
For those of you not on Facebook, I will post the new sets also here, so I could make you a reserved listing on etsy of the sets you like.

The first ones will get listed tonight:
Set of 15 beads, 7 rondelles with raised frit decoration, 4 light blue sparkling rocks, 2 aqua sparkling rocks and 2 frit and silver nuggets.

Set of 10 silvered green transparent handshaped nugget beads with lots of sparkle due to the small fine silver coating and one matching 20mm cross.

No comments: