Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Did you say earring pair beads ?


Today on Facebook, Sharyl McMillian-Nelson from sharylsjewelry raised the question why  beadmakers rather sell in sets than earring pairs and a lengthy discussion came up with some very interesting facts.

Well I am one of those rather selling in sets than pairs, which does not mean I don't make pairs.

 In fact, every time I make 2 beads that are nearly perfectly identical, they come on my earring pairs string. I intended to take pictures and list these each time a string is full. 
Well, that did not quite work out, as you can tell from the picture…I currently have 2.5 strings full of earring pair beads, 44 pairs in total!
Now I am off to take pictures of them and list them, maybe in groups of 2 or 3 pairs ?

1 comment:

SharylsJewelry said...

Sounds wonderful to me, Mary! Thanks so much! :-)