Friday, August 9, 2013

Featured on the Art Bead Scene Blog!!!



The amazing Heather Powers has featured my beads on the Art Bead Scene blog today. I am so overwhelmed and happy and ...well, speechless!, which does not happen very often! ;-) Thank you ♥
http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2013/08/rustic-and-humble-lampwork-beads-from.html


The picture above is one of my all lampwork rosaries , well nearly, except for the center and cross ;-)
Making rosaries is my other passion, but I seldom write about it here. I want to keep this blog centered on the beads and not start any spiritual or religious controversy. In case you were interested in taking a look at the rosaries, i have my other blog here . It is in german though ...

1 comment:

Patti Van said...

Congratulations! Your rosaries are beautiful, too!