Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bead soup in the mail

No bead  picture for this post..... I will show a picture of my assistant manager instead ;-)


I mailed the package for the 7th bead soup blog hop today...I should have done it earlier but could not leave my bed for a few days due to a bad case of the flu combined with a head cold!
Luckily, all the beads were already made.
I had made 2 matching sets but could not decide on which one to send so I sent both :-)
I am part of the second reveal date, and I am totally excited about it this time, because I got paired with an absolutely amazing artist, Rebecca Anderson from http://www.songbeads.blogspot.com
I have been following her blog for more than a year now and it is a big honor for me, I hope she will like my beads...

4 comments:

steufel said...

Ohhh, Du Arme! ich weiß genau was Du meinst - wir wollten eigentlich nach Prag fliegen letzten Sonntag und seitdem liegt mein Göttergatte flach. Hoffentlich geht es Dir bald wieder gut. Und ich bin sehr gespannt auf die diesjährige Bead Soup-Kreationen! Happy weekend und weiterhin gute Besserung, Stefanie

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited! And of course, I love your beading assistant :-)

vovsblog said...

Stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. Cant wait to see what you make!

kathy stemke said...

I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com