Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My bead soup arrived!


Here is the wonderful bead soup I got from Leah Curtis from
 http://beadyeyedbunny.blogspot.com/ 
I especially love the ceramic focal and the ceramic beads as I have never worked with those. My daugher has already set eye on the beaded bead. The silk will be a challenge too. Have you noticed the wonderful handpainted aquarelle card she included? So beautiful!!
So stay tuned for the reveal and the blog hop which will take place on the 28th of July.

2 comments:

Patti Van said...

I love the beaded bead, too! I have only used them twice - they are so pretty! And the ceramic is gorgeous, too! She even decorated her label with a soup pot and spoon- cute! Have fun!

Lori Anderson said...

AWESOME that you get to work with something you haven't before.