Friday, June 15, 2012

Thanks a lot for all your prayers and good wishes...



... my dad is slowly but consistently recovering, they implanted a mobile defibrillator, which will hopefully save him if he ever gets another cardiac arrest. He will have to stay for a few more days in hospital, but that is fine as long as there is no more imminent danger.
For me this means that a heavy burden has been lifted from my heart and I am back behind my torch;-)
This is the first bead I made after more than 4 weeks and it is up for adoption here:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/102194047/handmade-lampwork-focal-bead-by


2 comments:

Patti Van said...

Glad he is on the mend! It is hard watching our parents age, isn't it? My mom lives with me now, and it is hard to see her move to the stage of her life. So, enjoy everyday and take nothing for granted! Ps: that is a gorgeous focal!

tirana aduka said...

follow your blog......Tirana Aduka -69...