Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Asking for your prayers

Several weeks without torching are lying behing me now and I still do not know when I will be able to start again.
 First it was me having health issues and when I fully recovered, my father had to be hospitalized.
He has been there for almost 2 weeks now and he is in a very bad condition. He did have several seizures and a few days ago, he even suffered a cardiac arrest. They were able to get him back but he had to stay in the ICU for a few days and today he will be brought to a different hospital specialized in heart conditions.
I spend a lot of my time taking care of my mother and also in hospital with my dad.
Maybe the worst in all this is my daughter slowly realizing that her beloved grandpa is old and suffering and might not live to be 100 after all ...

4 comments:

Regina said...

My thoughts go out to you and your family. I hope your Dad gets better soon. Am saying a paryer for you all.

Penny Neville said...

My prayers are going out to you and your family Maryse!

Patti Van said...

So sorry to read that you are going through such tough times right now...your torch will be there when you are ready...and I will patiently wait. I am sending you positive thoughts and prayers!

tirana aduka said...

hello...
i'm a new blogger...
love read your blog....
have a nice day...