Saturday, March 24, 2012

Colourful start into the weekend

 
Yesterday, I had a very colourful torch session.
Finally spring has arrived around here, the most beautiful weather and warm temperatures, the first daffodils are showing their amazing yellow heads and I was in spring mood too when choosing my colors for the day:-)
This set has a mixture of rondelles, nuggets and regular shaped lampwork beads, all in daffodil colors.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/96025259/glassbeadart-handmade-lampwork-beads

2 comments:

Helena said...

Hi Maryse!

Those beads are just wonderful! You have some really pretty beads in your store as well!

I am your bead partner in the Bead Soup Cafe bead swap. Somehow I couldn't find a way to send you a message on facebook so I'm doing it this way instead. Send me an email or facebook message - looking forward to getting to know you!

Helena

steufel said...

Die sind wunderschön. Und das Wetter ist wirklich so herrlich!