Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spring inspired leaf beads

I want winter to be over now!
No more nasty weather, temperatures too cold to go to my studio, no more dark rainy days, I WANT SPRING!
Lent  is starting next week and I have been thinking about what to give up for these 7 weeks, but I must admit I have no idea yet. Maybe instead of giving up something for this time, I could add something to do, just as " one green smoothie per day" instead of "no coffee and sweets".
How about you?

My torch time lately has already been spring inspired, here are my latest:
5 leaf beads, in a light  green transparent glass, just the right size and color for spring inspired jewelry.
They are waiting for you here:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/93142293/handmade-lampwork-glass-leaves-beads-by?ref=pr_shop

No comments: