Saturday, November 26, 2011

First virtual craft fair..and you can win!

Starting on November 26 and until December 3, Lori Anderson of Pretty Things Blog is hosting an online craft show featuring 70 artists/crafts people. Each day, Lori will be listing all the shops and sales going on which you can view by going to her site.
 http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2011/11/day-1-virtual-craft-fair-giveaways.html


70 artists are participating and each one of them will have a wonderful giveaway. Many will have discounts in their shops as well. Lori's site will keep you informed of daily updates ..so keep checking into her blog for new featured shops on the virtual crafts show.

I am participating with both my etsy shop with my handmade lampwork beads and my dawanda shop with finished jewelry. Although the dawanda shop is closed until Monday because I am away on a show with my jewelry.
During the days of the virtual craft fair, you will get free shipping wordwide if you mention "virtual craft show" while checking out. I will refund the shipping costs via paypal.
And you can win a gift certificate for 25$ worth either in my etsy shop or in the dawanda shop.

All you need to do is head over to Loris blog and follow the instructions there:
http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2011/11/day-1-virtual-craft-fair-giveaways.html

6 comments:

Loretta said...

I would love to win that gift certificate. Good luck with the show!

Regina said...

Love your beads, hard to choose.

Loretta said...

I love your glasswork. Would sure like to win that gift certificate. Good luck with the show.

Lorillijean said...

Your beads are very beautiful. Thank you for being one of the amazing artists contributing to this Virtual Craft Show.

Norma's Clay said...

Beautiful Beads. I browse thru your shop and have some favorites to buy in the future. You're so generous with your prize. I hope I win it.

I LOVE color! said...

I can not find your sale postage free code. I have tried to order some of your beads but I see Your beads are still in my cart
lookatthecolors@sbcglobal.net
Be blessed to be a blessing