Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bead mixes as inspiration for your jewelry designs

I did not torch yesterday, it was way too hot. Now that september is here, the summer makes a late comeback: it's nice for our tomatoes which will ripe faster and become more red every day! But our two rabbits did not want to stay outside and were happy to be brought back inside to the cooler living room.


My studio gets morning and midday sun, so it was impossible to work. Instead I spent my initial torch time to go through some piles of my beads and arrange some colourful sets, ready to be made into jewelry. I will put them up on etsy during the weekend.

                                         



I must admit it was fun, although I tend to make mostly sets of beads of the same color. This might be about to change ;-)

No comments: