Saturday, July 16, 2011

Round or donut shape? Tell my your preference and win beads ;-)



I always used to make my beads in the regular lampwork shape: 
rather donut shaped with nice dimpled ends. 
But lately I have been aiming to get them more round in shape.
Of course, in this case the dimpled ends are less pronounced.



Which shape do you prefer?
Tell me our opinion in the comments section and I will draw a random comment who will win a bag of ma beads in the color and shape of her choice ;-)

You can leave comments until July 31, the winner will be drawn on August 1!

7 comments:

Shyme said...

They are both nice shapes but I think I really like the round ones a bit more... :)

moonlitfantaseas said...

I usually love the donut shaped lampwork beads, but have to admit I teally love the bottom set of rounds!

Jesse said...

I like both shapes..I have purchased both shapes from you so really if I had to pick I would say donut.

steufel said...

Das ist nicht leicht zu entscheiden. Früher mochte ich nur die Donuts, aber ich glaube mir geht es wie Dir, in letzter Zeit: rund:-)

SilverNikNats said...

I like both it depends on what im making tho the perfectionist in me is drawn to the rounds

rockcreekcreations said...

I think that a lot of lampwork artists do the donut shapes and I don't very often see round shapes. I really think I like the round shape better than the donut shape!

Beadroe said...

I think that it depends on what I envision using them for. I like a donut shape for earrings. But like a round for necklaces. Just kind of depends on my mood.