Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New beads and experimenting with raw food...

I am out of light turquoise so I gave the dark turquoise a try for these beads. They turned out nice as well although they have a black outline on the silvered ivory band.
These will be on etsy later today:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassBeadArt

I am heading to the doctor now for an appointment to check on my knee. I doing quite well already, being able to go the stairs up and down normally, even driving small distances with the car.
Because I suffer already from arthritis in both knees and the doctors only say that I should wait a few more years and then get knee replacement surgery,my physiotherapist recommended trying some alternative therapies like eating only healthy food and this mainly raw,drinking fresh juice and green smoothies, so I have spent much time reading and trying out recipes, which takes lots of time.
If you understand german, you can read about my adventures with this raw food stuff on my
other blog, where I mostly write for family and friends far away about my day to day life( not posting very much ther either) ;-)
http://turquoise-lavande.blogspot.com

2 comments:

fishyfacedesigns said...

I hope this new diet will help with your knees...
That is a very difficult pain to live with...
I love the color of your turquoise beads... I think the ivory outlined with the black, sets the look!
Take care...

fishyfacedesigns said...

I hope this new diet will help with your knees...
That is a very difficult pain to live with...
I love the color of your turquoise beads... I think the ivory outlined with the black, sets the look!
Take care...