Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back to normal...


Finally everything is back to normal again.
My daughter had her First Communion last sunday and alll the relatives from my husbands side from Germany had invaded our house for more than a week.
That meant first cleaning like a madwoman before their arrival so that my mother in law could not find one single dust bunny hopping around the house ;-)
Then I had no time for beadmaking or internet during all the time of their visit; I was always busy making last minute preparations for my daughters big day, cooking for more people than there were chairs around our kitchen table..and so on.
But now they are gone, the Big Day was wonderful and I am exhausted...

1 comment:

fishyfacedesigns said...

You sound exhausted...I bet you have beautiful memories...
love the orange beads, really pretty with the beige brown going down the middle. Take care..and have a wonderful day!