Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally! New sparkling rocks and soon even wishing stones!


I am so happy!!! :-)))

Finally I can go back to making my sparling rocks and I will try some new wishing stones this weekend!

You may remember that I wrote about my frustration with the silver leaf not working any more for making this longtime favorites ... after trying a few brands of silver leaf I gave up and ordered a book of pure silver foil. It is much sturdier, no need to stop breathing while working with it and the beads get even much more sparkly...just look at the wonderful sparkle compared next to the vintage rhinestone brooch in the picture.

Unfortunately, there is also a downside to this, it is much more expensive than regular pure silver leaf and that means I will have to rise the price tag on these, so from now on the new, more sparklier ;-) rocks will cost 2$ per piece for the approx.10x10mm rocks.

For the wishing stones, I will have to see, but they will increase in price too.

These 4 sets will go up on etsy tonight.



3 comments:

steufel said...

Die sind toll!!!! Aber alles, was Du machst, ist toll:-)

Palimpa Lim said...

Beautiful beads - and some of them are mine, now ;)
Liebe Grüße!
Janna

Nicki said...

Hi Maryse, du hast mein giveaway von der Bead Babes Challenge gewonnen - check mal meinen blog. Und schick mir deine Mail Adresse. Liebe Grüsse, Nicki