Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My beadsoup blog party contribution

I am very excited to be part of the actual Bead Soup Party hosted by the wonderful and amazing artist Lori Anderson.
http://lorianderson.blogspot.com/p/bead-soup-blog-party.html
and this is a picture of the beads I sent.

My partner is Penny from Canada:
http://copperpennydesigns.blogspot.com/
She has a great blog and makes beautiful jewelry.
I must confess that I asked Penny what kind of beads she would like to get and she made a choice among my lampwork beads. I have added a sterling silver butterfly clasp, some Hill Tribe
pendants and bead caps and one secret ingredient, not shown on this picture....

4 comments:

steufel said...

Wow - this soup is beautiful.

Penny said...

Maryse you spoiled me what a lovely selection of beads that you sent. I am very excited. I have sent your package as well, last Friday.

Thank you!

Pretty Things said...

Those are great!

I LOVE color! said...

I really love the lampwork beads. I would really love to learn how to create lampwork. Be Blessed