All these beads were found, cleaned and are ready to move over on etsy in the next few days!
After the water was gone from my studio, I took some time and cleaned and rearranged everything. First I thougth it might take me one evening but in fact it was the whole week!
It is intimidating how much stuff can be accumulated in nearly 8 years of lampworking:lots of unmarked glass rods, a huge pile of books, articles, bead pictures and tutorials that had to be rearranged and filed, some tools I absolutely had to have, they were used once or twice and now they are lying around in a dark corner.
And finally, tadaa!!! a large box filled with beads. I made them last year and they were intended for a show so I packed them away in order not to get tempted to use them for jewelry myself.
But then somehow I forgot about them and now they are back. Yesterday I spent the afternoon sorting them out and stringing a few into sets.
And tonight is the big night: the torch will be lit for the first time in a newly cleaned studio. Lets hope the bead fairy will be pleased with my work and grant me some good beads to be made :-)